Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A nice visit with the Harpers

We had an unexpected visit from our dear friends from Denver, the Harpers. We packed our bags and headed north for an afternoon in the water. It was great to see the girls interact. We had such a nice visit, it was hard to say good bye. The best part of course was finally meeting Miss Ruby, she is so sweet. Ben was under the weather and was not able to join us.

Miss Ruby.

Hannah liked to boss daddy around.

Weeee!!

Cory getting drenched by the big bucket.

Sweet Ruby, not a peep out of her.

Scout taking a break from the water.

All smiles in the lazy river.

Cory and Scout being "lazy."

Do I have to eat lunch?


Splashing.

All petered out.

Dad and me.

Water fun.

2 comments:

Jayme and Cory said...

Aw,so nice to see you guys. We had a lot of fun! Love the pics. And, I can't believe you didn't include a photo of the Charcoal Inn sandwiches. Mmm.

Ten Pas said...

It looked like you guys had a great time! I love all the pics.