Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 months

Ben loves:
  • to eat finger foods (even if he has no teeth) such as pancakes, flour tortillas, cheese, chicken, crackers and more.
  • to be in his sister's business.
  • climbing on and over things.
  • totake 5-7 steps at a time.
  • to play peek a boo.
  • to find trouble. :-)
  • his bathes.
  • to dance.
  • to hang out in the bathroom.
  • books.
  • cruise furniture.
  • putting everything in his mouth.
The kiddos.

Getting a haircut at Mike's Barber Shop.

Love to hang out in the bathroom.

Look at me!

Yum, socks!

Hanging out in the sled.

Wild.

Ben loves his new house.

What a big boy!

Trouble Maker.

I love to grab my sister's food.

Messy, Messy!

Mom and Me.

Drooley. But where are those teeth?

Bathing Beauties.

What has my sister done to me?


Hi!
I love to climb under things.

All bundled up.

Winter fun!

This costume is the pits.

Awww. What is she doing to me?

Bookworm.

Hi!

Look at me!

Peek a Boo!

I am right here!

3 comments:

Jayme and Cory said...

Aw, Ben, you are a cutie. Keep teasing your sister, that's what little brothers are for!

Anonymous said...

Mike & Jill, what are you feeding these precious babies up there in Wisconsin to make them grow up so fast?! They're adorable. Gotta say it while I can, cause I don't think they'll let us say that about them when they're teenagers when I check back in a month or two :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.