Sunday, October 08, 2006

Week 29.......

I cannot believe I just entered into my third trimester. Time has been going fast. I have been feeling well, trying to get as much rest as I can, and trying to get things organized for the baby. I had my first cold about 3 weeks ago. That was hard since you cannot take any cold medicine. But I survived. The baby is moving a lot, it likes to move after dinner until around when mom wants to go to bed. We went to a Dave Matthews Band concert a few weeks ago, and either the baby really liked the music, or hated it. It was moving A LOT!! We are working on the conversion of the nursery. We have painted, we have the crib up, and have bought a glider. As soon as things look complete, we will post pictures. Tomorrow we have a doctor's appointment. I have the famous glucose test, wish me luck. And we have another ultrasound too. That will be fun to see how large the baby has gotten from 8 weeks ago.


There is a baby in there!!


Looks a little different since the last time I posted wearing this shirt.


I love you baby!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Jill,

wow!!! you look great. Sounds like everything is going well with the pregnancy. looking forward to seeing more photos of you, Mike & baby.

BTW- thank you for the sympathy card, that was so nice of you. How did you hear about my dad?

love,

Thusuong :)

Anonymous said...

Way too cute Jilly Bean! You finally have a belly like me, only I'm not prego!!! I can't wait until your baby shower. I hope you don't mind if I rub your belly for luck. I'll be coming with "The Big Guy" otherwise known as my nephew Zach. I hope that's ok. Talk to you soon.
Love, Amber

Lavinia & Michael said...

Jill,

you look really good. I can't believe you are going to have a baby soon. It's just a while since I told you we are going to have a baby. Our baby is almost 4 months now.... Time goes fast. enjoy and stay healthy,

Lavinia

Lavinia & Michael said...

Jill I am ready for more pictures of you.L