Saturday, December 19, 2009

8 months

This post seems to be way over due. I guess the hustle and bustle of the Holidays has gotten the best of us. :-)

Ben is now 8 months and one crazy little guy. He is now crawling on all fours and getting places, fast. He pulls up on everything and anything. Ben stood up in the crib for the first time at his grandma and grandpa's at Thanksgiving. He has taken some real tumbles already. He is very risky. He eats everything we spoon to him. We are still awaiting teeth. We would have thought by now teeth would have come, since he drools and gnaws on everything. He loves to wrestle his sister. She of course likes to egg him too.

My ladies.

Big time.

I am ready to get into trouble.

I like this guy!

Checking out the white beard.
Hannah took charge and told santa
what I wanted, a car ride on toy.

Hannah and me.

HI!

Packing for grandma's.

Ben getting ready to put out a fire.
We took a trip to a Children's Museum this month.

Ben and dad on the pretend airplane.

Ben loves playing with pots and
pans while mom makes supper.

Earlier in November, it was nice outside
so we got the park a few times.

I love the slide with help from my sister.

Having fun!

Swing, swing, and more swinging!

No comments: