Sunday, March 16, 2008

A weekend in the mountains...

This weekend we spent with our good friend Jayme, Cory, and Scout in Breckenridge, CO. It was part of Mike's Valentine present a weekend away from his computer (work). We had such a grand time. The Boys got to ski at Beaver Creek on Saturday while the ladies spent some time at the pool and hanging out. Hannah and Scout loved the pool, we could have spent our whole weekend in there if it was their choice I think. We had a nice meal in and played some games. It was nice to "slow" down for a weekend and relax and enjoy friends.



Hannah loved the pool.

Scout and Cory having fun!

1,2,3,.........weeeeeeee!

The crew minus one.
I was taking the picture.
I did not get in this time because
I was working getting supper ready!

Grandma and Grandpa, I am having so much fun with Scout!

Can I get in now?

The girls playing while the moms shower.

Playing so nice.

Hannah bossing Scout around already!

No comments: