Monday, July 16, 2007

7 month visitors.....

Hannah turned 7 months on July 4th. Wow, has she learned some new tricks since last month. She is starting to really get active, everywhere. She loved to stand, and last week pulled herself up next to her musical table. Now as long as she is sitting she can pull herself up almost anywhere. She likes to lunge forward when sitting, but no crawling yet. As much as we would love to see her move, we are trying to not encourage it too much, we like that she can stay in one spot. She is ready, and gets frustrated when she cannot get places. Hannah loves to get her tummy and neck tickled. She is eating many things, plain yogurt is her new favorite. And she is starting to figure out how to feed herself some finger foods. We have just introduced Cheerios and Puffs so far. We also have started with some of the meat dinners. There is not really anything so far she does not like. She has been exploring different things through touch and sound. She loves to "flick" things to see what it feels like. Hannah has been getting louder and louder making new noises. She had her first swim lessons with mom. She loves the water. She splashes anyone and anything in sight. We have been taking them with our friends Jen and Lincoln.

Hannah has had a few visitors this month. On July 5 her Great Aunt Marge, and cousins Jenny and Violet (jenny's daughter) came to visit. They stayed until July 9 and we all had a blast. We went to the zoo, went swimming, and did some shopping. Just what a bunch of girls love to do. Violet is 10 months old and showed Hannah what it was like to get around fast. Hannah usually sat and watched her. The girls were great fun. While they were here, Grandma Brazzale came to visit on July 7 and left yesterday. She was a delight to have around. She helped us with so much, including did some babysitting. She got to see Hannah change and do some new things in just over 7 days. While Mike worked, the girls went to Hammond's Candy Factory and toured it. And did of course some more shopping. We also finally got to the Botanical Gardens. That was a amazing sight with so many blooming flowers. We were all sad to see her go back to Wisconsin. We look forward to the next time we will see her which will be Labor Day.

Hannah has another new friend. Our friends Jen and Brian had their baby, a baby boy. Cameron James was born on July 12 at around 3:45 AM. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. Mom and baby are doing well. He is a very handsome little guy with lots of dark hair.

I had so much fun with Grandma Brazzale.
I miss her so.
Exploring a sunflower at the Botanical Gardens.

What a pretty rose!

Yummy! Grapes!

These are my new friends.

Daddy and me hanging out at the Botanical Gardens.


Now that I can pull myself up and play on my feet, I get gutsy.
I only use one hand.

We toured the Hammond's Candy Factory.

Having fun with a new toy mom found at a Consignment Store.

Mom and I playing!

All worn out from a long walk.

Having fun splashing at Parent Tot swim lessons.

Ready to crawl, but I just cannot move yet!

I love swimming!

Lincoln and I having a blast in the water.

Baby Jail.
Violet and I in her new bed for the night.
I pulled myself up!

Up to trouble.

Grandmas and Granddaughters.

" You can't get me!"

Such a serious look.

Watching the elephants at the zoo.

More elephants.

Getting ready for church.

I pulled myself up.

We had fun sitting next to each other.

My toes are yummy!


Bath time is even more fun with someone to play with.

I love the park.

Having a blast swingin' with Violet.

I am happy!

Exploring the water.

My friend Maya.
We went to her birthday party.
She turned 1.
I love banging on the pots and pans.


Happy Fourth of July.
I am 7 months old.

No comments: