Saturday, January 27, 2007

Almost Eight Weeks....

Hannah is almost 8 weeks old (Monday). She had started to smile a lot, blow some bubbles, make new sounds, looks around and stares at things, and is more awake. She loves to play and take baths. She has a different hair style everyday. This week she went to school with mom to get introduced to the staff and students. Today, she became a niece again. Yep, that is right, she has a new aunt, Natalie Rose. She was born this morning at around 6:50AM to Dave and Karen. She was 7 pounds 7 ounces and is 19 3/4 inches long. We look forward to meeting her soon.



I love my bouncer!


Looking at daddy.


After a day at mom's school.


Hi everyone!!


Look at my big eyes.

2 comments:

Lavinia & Michael said...

She is getting so big and she is so cute..... I can't believe the time, it goes too fast. Kissess, many kissess for Hannah.

Lavinia, Maya and Mike

Anonymous said...

She is cute! Has huge eyes! I saw her at school!

Guess who I am!