Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Comes Early

Our Christmas present arrived a little early. Hannah Marie Rauwerdink was born on December 4th at 9:28PM at Sky Ridge Hospital. She is 7 lb. 1 oz. and 20 in. long with quite a head of hair and long eyelashes. Baby and mom are doing great and we are hoping to take Hannah home on the 6th if all continues to go well. Here are some pictures and many more will be coming soon.















Hannah just moments after birth.
















The happy family.
















Look at all that hair. This was right before she got her first shampoo.
















Mom holding Hannah the next morning.
















I love you!




















I like to snooze.
















The new mommy.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! She's beautiful! Glad to hear everyone is well. Have a wonderful Holiday!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys! She is beautiful, I love the hair! Can't wait to meet her!
Aunt Kristen

Jen said...

She's a doll. I can't wait for more pictures until we can meet little Hannah. God Bless,

Brian, Jen and Allie Rose

Anonymous said...

She certainly is awesome. I had so much fun meeting her and rocking her to sleep tonight!!! You guys are already awesome parents. We'll see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

That last message was from Jon Brazzale

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LITTLE DOLL SHE IS. I LIKE THE NAME HANNAH TOO. YOU HAD A LOT OF HAIR AS A BABY TOO JILL. SHE MUST TAKE AFTER YOU. SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL. CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER. LOVE DAWN

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so sweet. Just a little angel that one! And mom and dad are looking pretty good, too, if I do say so myself. So nice to meet you, Hannah Marie!
Love, Jayme

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is absolutley beautiful!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Enjoy an extra special holiday season!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want the girl clothes! I have tons to pass along!

Cuz Anne Marie and Second Cuz Katie

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Rauwerdink, I love your baby and she looks just like you.I love the name you chose, it is very beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful break and have a great time with your daughter and your husband! Happy Holiday.
Elizabeth Kelly

Anonymous said...

Auntie Donna said...
Your precious child is a Gift from God. She is absolutely beautiful and I know she has lots of love surrounding her from many far away places. I can't wait to meet her and hold your beautiful bundle of joy. What a wonderful Christmas you will have.

Rochelle said...

Hi miss rauwerdink how are u well ure baby is pretty darn cute well its been a little weird beacuse sice u had the baby a little early we have been haveing trouble with thte subs but other wise every things goin well

Rochelle said...

bye the way every one really misses u and there are sure a lot of presents for u at school hope u have a great hoilday i have a blog too its rochellepurrfect.blogspot.com

Lavinia & Michael said...

Hannah is so cute ! She totally looks like Mike, at least for now. We are so happy for you guys and hope everything is going to be ok. Congrats new parents and let the ride begin.We know you have a lot of love to give so Hannah is just a lucky little girl with a lot of hair. L, M & M

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill & Mike,

Congratulation to the both of you on your beautiful bundle of joy!!!
Hannah is just too precious & the hair on her.
What a wonderful early Christmas present.
looking forward to the day I can see her in person.

Thusuong

Anonymous said...

I love her! You guys did some nice work! Congratulations! I must say, in the picture titled, "Mom holding Hannah the next morning" Hannah looks like Grandpa Greg Brazzale. Can't wait to see everyone again, and good luck in the upcoming weeks. Love you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Rauwerdink, Hannah is the most beautiful
baby in the world.That is the best gift you can get!Can't wait to see you in class.

Anonymous said...

She is way too cute! I love the hair. Bryce is very excited to have a girlfriend. Take care and enjoy the special gift you received early. What a bundle of Joy! Give her a kiss from all of us. We cannot wait to meet her and she you guys again.
Tanya, Jamie and Bryce

Dan and Jenn said...

Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful present for the holidays. I love the hair, too. She's simply gorgeous. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

-Jenn and Dan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Rauwerdink,
Your baby is so cute. I can't wait until you come back. We all miss you. Talk to you soon!
~Becca Randall

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Rauwerdink! Congrads!

-Sam Exner, Student