Sunday, November 26, 2006

Week 36.... One month to go....

It is very hard to believe we only have less than a month until the due date of Baby Rauwerdink. It has been a busy few weeks. We have had birthing classes as well as getting Christmas shopping and decorating finished. We are onto seeing the doctor every week now and it really could be anytime, which makes everything seem even more real. We had an appointment this past Wednesday. All is well. My blood pressure was great and the baby's heartbeat was very healthy. We have the bag packed for the most part and close to the front door. I have been feeling more tired, lacking energy, and ready to meet this active child. It moves quite a bit from dinner until I sleep. As Mike says, very "jabby and pokey!" Last weekend was special because my parents came to visit for a long weekend. I had a baby shower with friends outside of the school I am at now, many were from the first school I worked at here in CO, Laredo Middle School and they invited my mom to come. It was hosted by my friend Mikki White and Karen Rauwerdink and the girls (Laura and Melissa). It was very nice. My mom and I also worked on washing clothes and organizing the nursery. She was such a help. This weekend we hung pictures and put finishing touches on the place our child will call home soon. Enjoy the pictures.



This is a picture of the nursery before.......

After picture of the nursery....


My friend Pam Tschanz did the oil paintings on the wall.
They are perfect!
More of the nursery


A closer view of the friends waiting for Baby Rauwerdink to arrive.


This is a picture of my shower here in CO on Novemeber 18, 2006.
Melissa and Laura were a big help.


Here are the hosts of the shower here in CO last weekend-
Karen Rauwerdink and Mikki White.

Cute onsie from my friend Vanessa


A cute dog pull toy... I guess we do not have to get a dog after all.


This is the start if some pictures of my showers in WI in October. Enjoy!

October 21,2006 Shower- Hosts- Jenny Jerving (Mike's Mom), Carol Brazzale (My mom) and Kristen Brazzale (My sister in law)
My Aunt MaryBrazzale made a diaper cake. So cute!


The Meier Side- Aunt Julie Galien, Cousin Jenny Stadler and Violet, Aunt Marge Engelbrecht, Aunt Mary Stern, Cousin Rachel Stern


Cute bibs and towels from The Sterns


Friends- Kristin Peterson, Me, Jen Parenteau, Pam Tschanz, Dolly Weber, and Anne Berenz


Brazzale Ladies- Aunt Mary, Great Aunt Linda, Aunt Jean, Aunt Dawn, Cousin Amy



Grandma Jenny (Mike's mom) made this beautiful blanket and gave a cute cuddly bear.


Friends-Megan Schulte, Elissa Daily, Thusoung Dang, Carolyn Paul, Amber Casadonte and the ladies man Zach Groh


My friends at Urban Middle School hosted a shower for me too. Here are the hosts Jennifer Jeremiah and Tanya Zimmermann.


They played a game, design the best diaper. Here are friends Billie Rau, Kelly Dischler, and Maria Jesinski.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos, Jill! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe you only have 28 days to go. :)

Love, Megan

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy looking at your pictures, Jill. Good luck in the next couple weeks...we're all waiting in anticipation! Yay!

Lavinia & Michael said...

I can't believe you guys are going to have a baby so soon. The nursery is so cute, what a lucky baby. We have to get together soon, we still need to celebrate Mike's b-day.

Love,

Maya, Lavinia and Mike

Lavinia & Michael said...

We think the baby is going to born January first, yeah, I know we are not very nice but.......we will see. Good luck..

L&M