Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Merry Christmas in June!!


T'was six months before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for the little creature in Jill's tummy.........

She said she would never have a little one in December, but never say never. Yes, it is true, we are expecting a small package on December 25th.

We are very excited. We look forward to sharing pictures and news in the future on this blog. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love- Jill and Mike

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little package for the sweet couple, congrats again and again and again!!! Love, Jayme

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you guys!

Love, Megan

Anonymous said...

Love you guys - Grandma B

Anonymous said...

Ok...Cory and I are so excited for you both! You are going to be GREAT parents. I can't wait to see Jill finally have a belly! (welcome to my world woman!!)
Good luck in the next few months.....Love Michelle & Cory

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to the both of you!!!
I'm so happy for you guys & best of luck.

Thusuong

Don said...

"little creature" ... awesome.

Congrats you guys. Although Mike still refuses to bring Jill back up to Manitowoc to meet me. I think my restraining order has been lifted by now!

Don.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you! Play date time! I hope everything goes well for you two and the new addition. Tanya

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! We are looking forward to being aunt and uncle!
Love, Jeff and Kristen

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Jill & Mike,
We are very happy for you. You will be great parents.

Love,
Conrad, Mary & Mike

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a little scramblor!

Congratulations - Andy and Beth

Anonymous said...

Condratulations to you both! I look forward to spoiling the new addition to the family this Christmas.

-Uncle Matt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Should make for a wonderful Holiday season.

Hope all is well...

Chuck & Sandy

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you guys!! Hello and a huge C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!! We will be waiting for more updates.

The Ned Brazzale Family

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful news! We are very excited for you both. We hope that you are feeling well. Love, The Hoyer's

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU! Have a great journey to your Christmas treasure! Love and prayers, Grandma Jenny

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! What a special Christmas gift that will be! Very happy and excited for you both. You'll make a wonderful Mommy and Daddy!!